Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Dream

Wondering what it will take for you to see me here
Is it really that hard to see how much I care
The depth of my being yearn all the way through
At just the very thought of standing beside you
I notice something different in your eyes
And I find myself thinking about it whenever I close mine
I can't quite place a finger on just what it is
But I do know there definitely is something special about this
Many have come and many have gone
But with each moment I sense that peace, like this is where I belong
I like it here, I really do
But I can't help but wonder what life would be like if I was more than a friend to you
I may be out of line
But my heart desperately wants you to be mine
I just really wish that one day you would notice me too
Because on that day my dream will come true

No comments:

Post a Comment